Emails either delayed or marked as SPAM

Radarz

I am having a problem with my email and my ISP (TPG) says that my delayed emails and my emails going to SPAM (at TPG) is being caused by the IP address of where my emails are coming from. I am assuming he is talking about Zone Edit re-direction. I have a redirection to Gmail for the same addresses (*@radarz.id.au) and they get delivered almost immediatley after they are sent.

For what its worth, I think he (TPG Postmaster) is full of it, but to make sure that I am armed with the best information I thoght I would check with Zone Edit.

My domain name is "radarz.id.au" and I am redirecting all mail for "*@radarz.id.au" to "tads1981@tpg.com.au". Some emails come thru straight away, some come thru with a delay of up to a week and a lot of emails that I used to get delivered to my INBOX are now being sent to SPAM by TPG.

Is it at all posible that the cause could be at ZONE Edit or is he full of bulltish? (Perosnally I think he is full of bulltish)

I have attached emails as an example of his reply.

Attachments

• Re FW SPAM Issue and Delayed Receiving UN tads1981.txt
    10.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Re Test Email requested by Jerico.txt
    7.2 KB · Views: 1

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
Hello.

Your ISP (TPG) is limiting his email to 20 per hour:

status=deferred (host asav.tpg.com.au[27.32.32.10] said: 452 Hello throttled sender. You have exceeded the maximum number of recipients this hour (20)
Nothing we can do directly, however with this information perhaps can maybe ask your ISP for that limit to be increased, or removed.

Radarz

Hello.

Your ISP (TPG) is limiting his email to 20 per hour:

status=deferred (host asav.tpg.com.au[27.32.32.10] said: 452 Hello throttled sender. You have exceeded the maximum number of recipients this hour (20)
Nothing we can do directly, however with this information perhaps can maybe ask your ISP for that limit to be increased, or removed.
Thanks again Sandy. I was always confident that the ISP was to blame. :)