email maps / forwarding not working

peter meurs

Hi,

as of yesterday , about midday (CET) the mail forwarding for domain pebadito.com stopped working. The receiving email addresses work fine and it doesn't matter who sends the email (tested with outlook.com, gmail,com etc).
Any idea what's causing this, we haven't seen any email coming in for about a day now?

rgrds

peter

ps:After inspecting the config, i switched the name servers for the ns records to LOCAL, but i expect that to be unrelated (and still not working)

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
hi there. I have sent a test to peter @ pebadito.com has it been received?

regards.;

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
if you could please try again on a few of the addresses I believe we have sorted the issue.

regards.

peter meurs

Hi Sandy, yes, it seems to be working again, around noon we saw new mails coming in and during the afternoon also yesterdays missing emails came in, thanks!
out of curiosity, what was wrong?

regards, peter

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
one of our forwarding servers had been blocked so it has since been shunted.

thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

regards.

peter meurs

Hi Sandy, currently (22:32 CET) the problem seems to have returned, again mail for the pebadito.com domain is not being received.

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
Hi again

it seems fine on our side.. have you checked any spam or junk folders?

Aug 20 11:53:04 mxc01-zpc postfix/smtp[25804]: 67228122535: to=<torimeurs@ziggo.nl>, orig_to=<tori@pebadito.com>, relay=64.68.203.25[64.68.203.25]:25, delay=1.5, delays=1.4/0.01/0.05/0.01, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (250 2.0.0 Ok: queued as 18D53FFF4D)

regards.

peter meurs

Hi Andy,

again the problem seems to be resolved, about two hours ago the email started t come in again, including older email.

I hope its not a "regular" problem now, when looking at the header information its obvious at which server(s) the email are delayed( most emails look similar, using mxtoolbox's email header analyzer) ,not sure who owns this server, i do still see some blacklist indications.

regards

peter

1629472125919.png

peter meurs

it even gets worse, this email was delayed for about 2 days, hope its the last old email and the problem is actually gone now

1629490248900.png