E-mail not always forwarded

bbounds

E-mail forwarding generally is working well, but not always. Recently, password reset e-mails from Steam never arrived at either of the destination e-mail addresses that were targeted. One destination was yahoo.com, another was gmail.com. Separately, and perhaps a separate issue, today a password reset e-mail from Twitch was only received at the yahoo.com destination, but not at the gmail.com destination. Please investigate and let us know what you find.

Chris Cherry

Zoneedit Support
Can you confirm that your mailmap is sending to both destinations? I believe I found your domain, but I need to ensure I'm looking at the right one. The domain also has multiple mailmaps configured - some to yahoo only and some to both, as you mentioned, so I'm not sure which one to check. I need to know which mailmap I'm to be searching for in our email logs.

Feel free to PM me the information by hovering over my Avatar and selecting Start Conversation.

bbounds

domain brianb.com ... email map nicXXXXXb ... messages are making it to yahoo, but might be delayed ... I'll need to follow up later concerning the messages to gmail ... thanks for the quick response.

Chris Cherry

Zoneedit Support
Thanks for the confirmation. I'll have our admins look through the logs this coming week. I assume you checked the Spam folder to ensure they weren't being filtered there? Or the Social/Promotions category filters?

It would also help to have timeframes of when these messages were sent. It could prove difficult to track without specific "from" email addresses as I assume they all use no-reply mailboxes to send these password resets from.