Domain Transferred... or not?

Ben25

A few weeks back I went through the process of transferring on of my domains to ZoneEdit.
I bought the credits and did the work, but I have yet to receive acknowledgment of the transfer.
Can you verify that the transfer has been done?
Thanks.

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
please let me know one of the domain names and I will be happy to check that for you

regards.

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
hi there

the auth code provided for the transfer is invalid, Can you please contact the domains registrar and get a fresh copy of the auth code.. Once you have that log into your zoneedit account and click the Get Support link and use that form to send us the auth code.

regards

Ben25

Actually, that is no longer possible as my contract with name.com has just expired so no E-mail can reach me through that address... until you, (ZoneEdit), take over and reactivate it.

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
it was submitted
9:10 am May 22, 2020
so it will complete between 5 - 7 days after that date.

regards

Ben25

OK. So far I have moved the domains into one profile and it went smoothly.
I have also initiated the registration transfer procedure. All that I have left to do is to pay. I am trying to do that right now, but I do not see an option to pay with "credits" and while it says that I can pay using PayPal or Credit Card I see no option to do that, just with Bitcoin etc. I can highlight the PayPal/Credit card option with a mouse-over, but clicking on it does nothing.
Have I missed something?

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
Hi again,,,
Credits cannot be used for new registrations or registrar transfers.

regards.

Ben25

Just to be clear, I see this option; "Pay with your PayPal Account, or with a Credit Card without a PayPal Account" but clicking on it does nothing.

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
Hi again so clicking either of the "pay with a credit card" or the Paypal button is working for you? this is strange.. it is working for me at present... would you have a different browser type you could try?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 10.32.49 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 10.32.49 AM.png
    59.3 KB · Views: 2

Ben25

OK. I cleared the cache and reloaded a few times and beat it into submission. I now see what you see and I have completed the payment via Paypal.

Just to confirm though, the above domain name registration is now handled by ZoneEdit and not Name.com... or should I say, will be once the transfer has completed?