DNSSEC - how to do it on zoneedit?

I want free DNSSEC @ Zoneedit.com

• Total voters

powerbar1

Hi, I know it was mentionned in a post from May 20, 2015 that DNSSEC wasn't implement yet at ZoneEdit but fast forward to now, almost November 2016....

Is DNSSEC available at ZoneEdit and if so how do you do it for a domain here?

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
hi there

sorry dnssec is not yet available on zoneedit.... when it is we will add a status update on the members pages.

thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

sandy

Terry Frazier

hi there

sorry dnssec is not yet available on zoneedit.... when it is we will add a status update on the members pages.

thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

sandy

Could someone post a FAQ or KB doc on DNSSEC that would explain, even briefly, how it may/may not benefit ZoneEdit users and how the company is deciding if it's worth implementing as a feature? I don't really care if the service is free or not when offered, as I don't really understand the benefit to me. Thanks.

- twf

Freek Kortman

Is Zoneedit going to implement DNSSEC somewhere in the future or do I have to transfer my domains to another DNS provider? BTW, It does not have to be a free service.
Thanks,

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
vikinggeek... what is the domain name? zoneedit also only provides DNSSEC support for domains registered with zoneedit.

regards

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
please ... click the get support link on the top right of your members page. yours maybe a domain type that we cannot support DNSSEC for even if we are the registrar.

regards.