Credit card declined?

Krishin Hotwani

Hi,

I'm trying to transfer a domain to ZoneEdit. The domain is currently registered elsewhere, but is on ZoneEdit as a free domain for DNS. After entering my Visa credit card details, the system says my card was declined, but doesn't say why. I've double checked the credit card number, expiry date and CVC, all are correct. The card is definitely valid and is not over-drawn. I've tried a few times now. Any idea what is happening?

Thanks,

Krishin.

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
Hi there.

can you please reply with the domain name of concern and I can check into that for you.

thanks
sandy

Krishin Hotwani

Hi Sandy,

Sorry, should have put that into my original post! It's hotwani.com and invoice number 468197. I intend to move a few other domains over soon as well.

Regards,

Krishin.

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Krishin.

hmmm.. I do not see any attempts reaching us. that is unexpected...On your zoneedit members page can you please try this.
Click the pay link next to the invoice then click the green pay link below
"Pay online through your PayPal account or with your credit card"
then click where it states "Pay with my credit card"
You would not need a PayPal account to use this option.

thanks
Sandy

Krishin Hotwani

Hi Sandy,

It turns out the bank blocked the payment because they thought it was a fraudulent transaction, but it took 12 hours for them to notify me. I've okayed the transaction with them and the payment has now gone through. Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Krishin.