Configure the DNS

Nicolas

Good morning, I have problems to redirect, I can not find the way to work, I need to configure the DNS to redirect to my site, is there any help for this?
thank you very much.
Apologies for the translation

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
hi there

Please reply with the domain name of concern and I will see what I can do.

thanks
sandy

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
hi again

ok delete the Cname for laranarenata.com.ar and then create another URL forward where the host is added as the @ sign only and forward that to the same URL you are forwarding the www url forward to.

thanks
sandy

Nicolas

hi again

ok delete the Cname for laranarenata.com.ar and then create another URL forward where the host is added as the @ sign only and forward that to the same URL you are forwarding the www url forward to.

thanks
sandy

You are the best!!! , How can I make it look in the browser laranarenata.com.ar and not the destination address?

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
if something is not working properly when viewing on a mobile device it would be a web hosting issue.. it has nothing to do with DNS.

thanks
sandy

Nicolas

if something is not working properly when viewing on a mobile device it would be a web hosting issue.. it has nothing to do with DNS.

thanks
sandy

Ok, Sandy appreciated your help to solve my first problem with DNS, thanks for your time, I do not know how to put 'solved', thanks again.