;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 55265
;; flags: qr rd; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 2, ADDITIONAL: 1
;; WARNING: recursion requested but not available

;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:
; EDNS: version: 0, flags:; udp: 4096
;; QUESTION SECTION:
;gimnasioimagen.es. IN NS

;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
gimnasioimagen.es. 86400 IN NS ns8.zoneedit.com.
gimnasioimagen.es. 86400 IN NS ns9.zoneedit.com.

;; Query time: 75 msec
;; SERVER: 194.0.33.53#53(194.0.33.53)
;; WHEN: Fri Jun 05 10:04:42 EDT 2020

sorry, I do not see your new user ID in this thread what user ID are you using?

regards.

bdoru99

Hi,
I have an old account on zoneedit and can not access it. It is very old (above 15 years ago) and I can not remember the answers to the 3 questions for reset password. Can anyone help me ? I need to change the IP for the only one domain registered here. Domain is eter-net.ro and account is Bioan3. What should I do ?

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
hi there please contact us at access @ zonedit.com and we will see what we can do :)
regards.

yusof3

Hi there, I am a legacy zoneedit user. I went through the password reset and get to login. But I cannot add anymore domain name? Can you help? I only have 1 domain name added years ago. I understand that as a legacy user, we are allowed to add 4 more domain names.

Much appreciated.
Cheers

fpoiana

Hello Sandy, hope you are doing well. I'm trying to reset the password on the account rdupuy2 , however, the passwords that I'm getting are not working, so I can't log in, please can you help? thanks in advance. Cheers.

El.

Administrator
Staff member
If you're getting password reset emails and are not able to log in, wait at least 30 minutes before requesting a new password reset email.

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
hello Baggweb, can you please send in the domain name to access @ zoneedit.com and we will see what we an do.

regards.

jzanders

Hello,

Hello, I own the domain zanders.com.ec, and I don't have access to my account because I can't contact a former administrator

Please your help.

Regards

Julio

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
hello

zanders.com.ec​

please contact us at access @ zoneedit.com

regards.

dan99

It is possible that you once had an account with Zoneedit before the acquisition but it was never imported into the new system.

Most often this occurred when your old account either had no domains in the account or else none of the domains in your old account were not delegated to Zoneedit nameservers.

When this happens, the password recovery utility will not work, because your account has not been imported into the new plaform, but

YOU CAN NOW INITIATE A SEARCH FOR AN OLD ZONEEDIT ACCOUNT:

Go to the same password recovery page, scroll down to the second form:

Locate an OLD Zoneedit Account
https://cp.zoneedit.com/support/reset_password.php

Fill in as much information as you can, if you think your old account email is defunct or no longer works, enter it anyway (to help us find your data) and then enter a current email address in the Current Address field.

Submit the form and we'll get back to you within a day or two (sometimes a lot faster than that) with the results of our search. If we find your account we'll import it and you're back in business, complete with the same 5 free domains all legacy users have.
I have tried to recover the old account but couldn't answer the secret questions.
Please advise.
I can be reached at +972524371295 or dannyp@fwa.co.il
It is possible that you once had an account with Zoneedit before the acquisition but it was never imported into the new system.

Most often this occurred when your old account either had no domains in the account or else none of the domains in your old account were not delegated to Zoneedit nameservers.

When this happens, the password recovery utility will not work, because your account has not been imported into the new plaform, but

YOU CAN NOW INITIATE A SEARCH FOR AN OLD ZONEEDIT ACCOUNT:

Go to the same password recovery page, scroll down to the second form:

Locate an OLD Zoneedit Account
https://cp.zoneedit.com/support/reset_password.php

Fill in as much information as you can, if you think your old account email is defunct or no longer works, enter it anyway (to help us find your data) and then enter a current email address in the Current Address field.

Submit the form and we'll get back to you within a day or two (sometimes a lot faster than that) with the results of our search. If we find your account we'll import it and you're back in business, complete with the same 5 free domains all legacy users have.
I

yaner

Dear manager:
Thanks for so many years of service, I have a domain name "yaner.za.net" that has been using your service, but I forgot my username and password. The previous mailbox yaner14@yahoo.com.cn is no longer valid. Hope to get your help.
I got a reply via the ZoneEdit Ticket [#6482665] ,support message: in the forum to solve my problem.
Please send my account information to phpidc@msn.com if you can.
thank you very much and God bless you!