Can't add second free zone

dinosore

I've had my zoneedit account since 19th April 2009 with just one lightly-used zone.

Trying to add another free zone, I did not find the expected link on the add zone page to add a free zone.

I only need one more zone for a village group website, but I understand I can have a total of 5.

I found another thread with the same problem referring to earlier posts. So, I am not alone!

Help would be appreciated.

malves3

I am having the same difficulty. I should be able to enter 5 domains under the legacy zonedit. My user name is malves3.

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
Hi ahorra

you're account is a new account.. not a legacy account.... new accounts come with one free DNS slot.

thanks

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
for ahorra.

Please complete the survey and when complete let me know for free zones :)

thanks

P

pascallee

Hi Sandy,
I have the same issue as the others on this thread. I did have alegacy account since I registered on Tue, 22 Feb 2011 (account name pascallee) but have acces to only one free DNS zone. Would you please restore my access to the original 5 free DNS zones.
Thanks,
Pascal

Cal

Hello Sandy:

I'm a legacy user (username cmdonald5). I currently have all 5 of my free zones mapped. I need to add another zone and would like it to be free. Of the five I have currently mapped there is one I'm not using. If I delete the one I'm not using will that free up a place to add a new one for free?

Thanks
Calvin

El.

Administrator
Staff member
Hello. Yes, if you delete a domain name, it will free up a free zone slot.

El.

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Sandy,
I have the same issue as the others on this thread. I did have alegacy account since I registered on Tue, 22 Feb 2011 (account name pascallee) but have acces to only one free DNS zone. Would you please restore my access to the original 5 free DNS zones.
Thanks,
Pascal
Hello. Your account shows it was created in 2016, not 2011.