Account locked unable to access CPANEL

fadedwar

Username: mark7986 I attempted to update my log in password. They system is asking me for the email associated with my account. I entered it and its not recognizing my email now it says too many attempts and locked the account. PLEASE HELP

My email is: mark769@att.net

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
hi there
Can you please email me at access @ zoneedit.com and we cam work on getting you access.

thanks
sandy

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
hi again I replied to the email you sent into Access... my reply was sent to mark799 @ at.net perhaps it landed in a spam or trash folder?

its ticket ID 1779617.

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
hi again yes sorry it was sent to mark769@att.net... I will resend.. if not received can you send me a message from the Get Support link on your account at cp.zoneedit.com.

fadedwar

This is the issue sir I can not access cp.zonedit.com nor can I reset the password to attempt log in. Please help

fadedwar

I check my att.net account I seen you email but there is no reset link that I can click on to reset my password and access my cpanel?

fadedwar

Does this message include and reset password like that can access my cpanel Im confused as to what exactly is in this message I just need a reset password link. I not given any information as to how me regaining access is going to happen?

fadedwar

So I received your message asking if I received your message. Listen is there someone that can send me specific information related to access my cpanel immediately like reset password link.

Attachments

• Zonedit support message.PNG
    Zonedit support message.PNG
    23.6 KB · Views: 1

fadedwar

So the email that I have registered to my cpanel account it support@ovovla.com I sent I test email to my support address and received it right away I sent the reset link from cpanel password reset and the link never showed up to my support@ovovla.com inbox nor did it show up to spam. Are you able to updated my email to mark769@att.net on my cpanel account so that we can try sending the reset link there.

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
hi again . the issue is the email address associated with your web hosting acocunt is not an email address you have mentioned.. I am asking for your security answers to authenticate you as the account holder. Once I have those answers i can reset your Cpanel credentials to mark769@att.net

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
hi again we prefer not to use the forum for security questions and answers.. Please sned in an email to access @ zoneedit.com and add attn Sandy into the subject line.
regards