Bad Gateway with URL Forward

mrywalt

I have set up a few URL Forwards, but whenever I attempt to access them, I get a 502 Bad Gateway nginx error. These were working perfectly for months and in one case for years. I think I have narrowed it down to something going on with the Zoneedit URL Forward. I am able to access the destination URLs without issue.

I have a catch-all forward (defined as *.mydomain, for any other URL off the domain) that should redirect to a YouTube page, but it is also resulting in a Bad Gateway error. This has been active for several years without issue until now.

Any idea what might be happening?

Thanks!

El.

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for your message. The issue is on our end. We are working on restoring services as soon as possible. Please accept our apologies for this and thank you for your patience in this matter.

mrywalt

Hi, thank you for the very fast response and confirming this! No problem, just wanted to make absolute sure it really wasn't an issue on my end, as I spent some time tracing logs and setup config on my end.

Good luck and hope you are able to resolve it soon!

Thanks!

El.

Administrator
Staff member
Hi. The issue we were experiencing has been resolved and service has been restored.