Email forwarding does not work

fabfernandes

I think I set everything up correctly, but it is not working. I tried forwarding to Gmail and Hotmail, none work. My domain is "minhacasa.ml".

Please, can you help me? Thanks!

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
the domain is delegated at its registrar to:

Domain Nameservers:
NS01.FREENOM.COM
NS02.FREENOM.COM
NS03.FREENOM.COM
NS04.FREENOM.COM

you would either need to add an MX record on those servers pointing to mx-caprica.zoneedit.com of if you want to use zoneedit for DNS then the nameservers need to be delegated as:
dns1.zoneedit.com.
dns2.zoneedit.com.

regards

Bob D

I am having the same issue. I sent two emails about twenty minutes ago -one to my @demattia.net forwarder and another directly to the gmail address that it forwards to. The one sent directly came right through. The one sent through the forwarder has still not arrived. This mailmap was set up many years ago; nothing has recently changed.

Mhler4

I have the same Problem! So far it has always worked. Not since yesterday. Has anything been changed?

so far I only had the MX local. It doesn't work with the additional MX entries either.

my domain.chdns1.zoneedit.com
my domain.chdns2.zoneedit.com
my domain.chLOCAL
my domain.chmx-caprica.zoneedit.com

The sender does not receive a delivery error message. This is very annoying.

Last edited:

Laurent

Same issues for me. Since yesterday, forwarded mails take between 5 to 10 hours to reach its destination.
any news?
Thanks

Mhler4

the domain is delegated at its registrar to:

Domain Nameservers:
NS01.FREENOM.COM
NS02.FREENOM.COM
NS03.FREENOM.COM
NS04.FREENOM.COM

you would either need to add an MX record on those servers pointing to mx-caprica.zoneedit.com of if you want to use zoneedit for DNS then the nameservers need to be delegated as:
dns1.zoneedit.com.
dns2.zoneedit.com.

regards
Hi Sandy neal: I think it is a big issue. Many People are have the same Problem now with the Mailforwarding. Any news?

Laurent

Hi Sandy Neal,
I personnaly have 5 domains . Some are using nameservers dns1 and dns2.zoneedit.com and some others are using ns8 and ns19.zoneedit.com. All of them are set to redirect email . Mail forwarding was working well since years but, as written, since yesterday, none of mail forwarding service is working, i.e. it takes between 5 to 10 hours to have mail forwarded service running correctly.
So please do something.
Thanks a lot.
regards

craigc88

HI I am having the same issure here. I've paid to open a support ticket with you to understand what is being done about the issue. I am hoping you can fix this soon otherwise I'll need to change providers. It has being working great for years. Thanks Craig

Mhler4

HI I am having the same issure here. I've paid to open a support ticket with you to understand what is being done about the issue. I am hoping you can fix this soon otherwise I'll need to change providers. It has being working great for years. Thanks Craig
Thank you! The emails are slowly arriving piece by piece. I think the servers are very busy. Maybe a DOS attack? Let's hope for a quick solution.

rautee

Is there an alternative for Zoneedit? I have used it to register my domain on which my email address is based. Zoneedit then redirects my mails to the operators mail box which I can easily change. Changing the email address is extremely difficult, it is so widely delivered.