Problem to add more domain (legacy user)

aquatooth

Dear Sandy and support staff.

I too am a legacy user and am unable to add any free domain.

I suggest you fix this issue properly so that 'us poor legacy' users are not inconvenienced by being re-directed to here in the first place.

For example, I have sent several emails to your 'premium support' explaining that I am unable to sign up here due to your ReCaptcha 3rd party provider unable to be accessed from my location without the illegal usage of a VPN.

as detailed in my several emails to 'premium support' I will consider purchasing additional services, but only after your support is proven to work. Otherwise a long term [>10 years I think] will be out of here real fast!

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
hi there

sorry, I do not see any tickets in the support queue on this.. can you let me know one of the domain names in the account?

sandy

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
got it and fixed for legacy 5 free slots.

Hope this helps.

thanks
sandy

aquatooth

highly odd as it vanished after setting it up, so I just added it again. [the same when I initially tried.]
it really seems something is wacky with your database that stores all this data and I hope your team can rectify same.

aquatooth

It seems to have stuck this time, but need to wait for DNS to propagate, thus will be checking back here to confirm in the morning, in about 8 hours from now.

Kindly request that your premium support respond to my ticket so that it may be closed.

Thank you Sandy for your assistance.

aquatooth

so, logged into control panel
Add a Domain
click on add free domain at upper right
add Domain, click agree, ok on the list, except for the 'optional' box
type the text
click next

aquatooth

my last post results in the page re-loading and a message stating;

domain does not exist?

with 2 options; register now, and do it anyway.

click on Do it anyway

all seems to work, go to dns for that newly added domain, enter IP address where it shows PARK
next, confirm. and all should be done right?

but no, after an unknown amount of time, this newly added domain vanishes!

How to rectify this, am I missing something blindingly obvious?!

aquatooth

it seems to me that zoneedit has an issue with this that remains unresolved and is simply dealt with using this forum rather than fixing the issue properly.

this post and a few others seem to point to that; http://forum.zoneedit.com/index.php...ist-error-when-adding-to-legacy-free-slot.15/

anyway, i await support to intervene in my case

again, frustrated due to something that should take 5 minutes to do has now taken 4 days or so and remains unresolved.

I hope that zoneedit can fix the underling issue so that us legacy users do not need to be frustrated and support is not wasting a whole bunch of time dealing with same!

aquatooth

attempted again after waiting all day for some support. I guess the time difference makes that even more difficult

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
thanks. Please add that domain again and reply as soon as complete.

thanks
sandy

aquatooth

the newly added domain still vanishes after a short period of time, perhaps 10 minutes. that must be a script removing it?!

aquatooth

not sure what our time difference is, but I am guessing support will be back online soon. I do hope you can work to resolve this issue asap, thanks.

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
I have added the domain and marked it as active.

its the fact that the domain is not yet fully registered... something we will be working on soon.

thanks
sandy

aquatooth

riiigth, all else was done like 5 days ago, except for this. I fully expect it to work after dns has propagated