Locked out of your account? Help for account access issues.

bekah

I have created a new account with the name mfm and also added the verify.zoneedit.com to name delegation ( please see attached ). and where should I send the domain name to? it says "email us the details" I have emailed it to access [at] zoneedit [dot] com but not sure if I'm doing the right thing, please help!Screen Shot 2015-05-10 at 10.47.22 AM.png Screen Shot 2015-05-10 at 10.49.05 AM.png

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
hi there
access is the correct email address . Unfortunately I do not know the domain name to check the current account for notes.
can you please resend to access@ and reply to this forum with the subject line you used.

thanks
sandy

bekah

hi sandy
I just sent an email to access@ with the domain name for my account.
hope there is someone can get back to me asap
thanks!

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
sorry,,, just saw this one now.... whats the current status?

thanks
andy

Clem Taylor

I have attempted to reset my password, but haven't seen a password reset email. It has been well over 30min...

I have not logged in a while and I tried today and it would not let me in (using the password from my password manager). I tried to reset the account and have not received an email as well. Are the emails going out?

Hector Montalvo

Hi Sandy,

I can't login in my control panel. I used the password reset and still can not access with the password sent.

If you can support me, my domain is sanjuan.org.mx. I sent an email to access@...

Thank you very much.

RCGNMO

I cannot access my account -- I know the username, I've done password reset, receive the e-mail, follow the link, get new password, new password does not work. Repeat OVER AND OVER AND OVER, still no luck. I was in the account with no problems earlier this week! I have set an NS record of verify.zonedit.com in one of my domains and I've email the info to access ... HELP!!