Frequency of verification of free account

twinclouds

I have a friend want to have a free account. I told him about Zoneedit because I have been using it for many years and feel happy about it. He asked that how often he will receive email for verification as specified in the terms. He doesn't want to receive the emails too often. For example, NO-IP has monthly verification and that is too many for him.
I actually have hardly receive any zoneedit verification emails from my experience.
Please let me know if you have any information. Thanks in advance.

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
hi there

not sure what you mean with concerns to Verification emails... can you be more specific?

thanks
sandy

twinclouds

There is one item in Zoneedit's Terms list:
"Additional Requirements for Free Users: Free users are subject to a period account verification process consisting of confirming receipt of emails from Zoneedit. Failure to verify an account is grounds for suspension."
He was concerning how often it will be. He does not want to receive monthly verification emails like with No-ip.

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
what link are you finding that particular set of terms and services?

thanks
sandy

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
ahh I see ,,,

I think that is a term that has not actually been used yet... I don't think we have ever yet sent an account verification email for free account holders.

thanks
sandy

twinclouds

Sandy:
Thanks. That was my recollection also. I can't remember ever receive any verification emails. I have been with Zoneedit for many years and always happy about it, before and after it was acquired by easyZone.