free domain slots missing

DynCDN

Hi there,

I restored my legacy account couple weeks ago, and just noticed I only have 3 free slots. Is there anything I need to do for the additional 2 free slots? Zoneedit.com mentioned before that we would maintain 5 zones. Would you please help me to fix it? My account is DYNCDN.

Thank you very much.

Mike

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
hi there... when you say restored..... do you mean you created a new account with a legacy user ID?

sandy

DynCDN

hi there... when you say restored..... do you mean you created a new account with a legacy user ID?

sandy

Hi Sandy,

Thank you for the replying.

As I recalled, I used this tool (zoneedit.com/support/reset_password.php#old_account) to restore my account.

Mike

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
it does not appear that your account was created before Oct 2014... can you remember a domain you would have had with zoneedit before the purchase of the company back in Oct 2014?
I would like to trouble shoot this as it may affect other old account holders as well...

sandy

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
hi Mike.

I am sorry this does not appear to be a legacy account and was first created 2016-07-28 ... it does look like you have done the zoneedit survey and as such have access to 3 free dns zones..

thanks
sandy

DynCDN

hi Mike.

I am sorry this does not appear to be a legacy account and was first created 2016-07-28 ... it does look like you have done the zoneedit survey and as such have access to 3 free dns zones..

thanks
sandy

I got wrong memories.

Thank you for providing these fantasic services.

Mike