Domain stuck at registration pending

josorozo

Hi I purchased a domain on Zone edit and added various hosts. I am using dynamic dns for the hosts. I have 3 issues :
1. My domain is tuck at registration pending
2. I am unable to set the name servers (it keeps taking me to the login portal when I click apply changes / confirm)
3. The member portal keeps taking me back to the login portal everytime I click on any of the administration tasks (e.g. nameservers , dns , hosts) and none of my changes get applied.

Can someone assist please .

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
I think I know what this issue is... whats the domain name of concern?

thanks
sandy

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
error in the postal code. its listed as 21692 but must be either 3 or 4 digits only. what should it be?

thanks
sandy

sandy

Administrator
Staff member
perfect the domain has now been successfully registered.

thanks
sandy

elf55

The domain that I purchased has also been stuck at "registration pending" for a month. I don't see any errors with my address, so I'm still wondering what else could be wrong. I didn't get any error messages during setup.

elf55

I contacted the zoneedit help desk and they told me that my zip code was missing a digit. This is strange, because after I read this thread, I went back and checked my registration information and everything was fine, including my zip code. It sounds like the provisioning system is not reading the account information database correctly - or something along those lines. My domain is working now. Thanks for asking.